19 September 2012

Problems moving forward

Since my first post I was hoping to be well ahead of where I am now - and a little bit further along in the creation of my blog. Blogger and Google seem to be having some issues regarding custom domains. It seems to be at a standstill. I can't find anyone to help me and till now there are no updates. I purchased a domain name " Lorraineveronica.com " with blogger through google wallet. So because I was unable to start using my own domain name - I had it in my head that I couldn't use my blog till it was fixed. Both Google and Blogger blame the other - and nether will help me.

It could possibly be that my domain name is lost in limbo for an entire year. So instead of being defeated - I'm going to embrace my blog - personal domain name or not. 

Anyone else having these issues? 

No comments:

Post a Comment