13 September 2012

Fresh New Start

New starts are always so thrilling and promising. Kind of like that feeling of picking up a new book, caressing the cover, and smelling the inside. You just can't resist. Well for me - my " new " blog is making me feel all of those things. I have been down this road before ... new blog.. new look ... new goals... only to get way to busy with everything and anything - simply to avoid blogging. Yet - I keep coming back for more. This time will be different. This time I will not fail. This time I will not let you down. This time I will not start a blog and vanish for no reason! This time I will focus on staying put in once place. That means concentrating on this blog and making sure that I have one place where I can begin. I want to make it easy for my customers, family, and friends to find me! So here I am. I can't promise that I will have an exciting blog - like all those other blogs - I can't promise perfect sentences or even making sense half the time - but I can promise lots of updates, photographs, and a lot of me. 

looking forward to being in one place with you. 

x - Lorraine 


No comments:

Post a Comment