28 September 2012

New Project: Travelogue Diaries ( because I'm a voyager)

 I left home at early age because I had to see the world, and I had to do things my way. I sadly didn't start documenting my adventures till around 2008. I also didn't really have a steady blog, and I was way to busy to really sit down and write about everything I was doing - much to my families disappointment. Now that I'm working from home - and now that I have this new blog/website - I want to play a bit of catch up. I have been promising my mom photographs for years now and a place where she can come to and see what I'm doing with my life while I'm away from her. I'll have to go back in time - but eventually I'll be all caught up. So if you see some new posts with really old dates -now you know. 

I'll call it my Travelogue Diaries. Most of it will be photographs - because that is the best way I know how to share my story. 

X Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment