14 November 2012

Don't forget....

Just in case you haven't checked - I've been making collages and posting them weekly! If you look at the top of the blog under " Instagram " you will see my snapshots of daily life.. here and there.
The whole reason I got an iPhone 4 ( about two months ago I think) was so that I could get the amazing camera!
Taking photo's is one of my passions but it's hard to lug around a camera all day - every day - all the time. So my solution was my cell phone. 
I mentioned before on another post that I don't think my life is really picture beautiful - not compared to all those others on Instagram - BUT - it's my life so I'm going to embrace it! 
but mostly  I do it for my mom.
I'm posting the latest snapshots here because I wanted to say that a few cool things have happened.
the first - remember Lewis? The parrot I had to find a new home for? Well he's here visiting for a few days while his new family is on holiday! I've been getting to know his new " Mom " and she's pretty cool. 
She decided that I would be his babysitter! Even cooler- she will babysit Blu when it's my turn for holiday! 


The second thing - See that photo of my ear? yeah! I got a new piercing! I now have a double conch in my left ear. This is no easy thing - ouch! The first conch piercing I had took almost a year to heal and was very painful. So far this new one is going pretty well. Maybe my easiest piercing yet. I am a big fan of piercing - and if it wasn't for my husband stopping me - and my mom before that - I'd have my whole face pierced up. I can't help - I love it - it's addicting.

x Lorraine 

No comments:

Post a Comment